Steps How To Submit UIF Continuation of Cost Type (UI.6A )
Please observe the steps under on tips on how to submit a continuation type (UI.6A ) to proceed receiving month-to-month funds.
SUBMITTING A UIF CONTINUATION FORM AT THE LABOUR CENTRE
To manually submit the continuation type (UI.6A), hand over the finished type at your nearest labour centre.Obtain it at www.labour.gov.za then click on on “Useful resource Centre” then “Varieties” and “Unemployment Insurance coverage Fund” and choose “UI.6A” Affirmation of Unemployment Standing”.
Alternatively, obtain the shape on this hyperlink: https://www.labourgov.za/DocumentCenter/Varieties/Unemploymentpercent20Insurancepercent20 Fund/UI-2_8-authorisation-pay-benefits -into-banking-account.pdf
SUBMITTING A UIF CONTINUATION OF PAYMENT ON UFILING
1. Open an online browser and go to https://ufiling.labour.gov.za/uif/
2. Use your username and password to log in.
3. Click on on “Profit Functions and Funds”.
4. Choose “Continuation of Advantages”.
5. Use the drop-down arrow to pick one of many 4 advantages and click on “subsequent”.
6. Settle for the phrases and situations.
7. Verify banking particulars. 8. Verify private particulars.
8. Choose your area, labour centre and ensure employment standing.
9. As soon as efficiently submitted, the next message will seem “your software has been efficiently submitted”.