Nation Villa Pavilion
CA United States
A licensed skilled nurse straight underneath the supervision of the Director of Nursing Providers that gives care and companies to residents in a long-term care setting.
• Graduate of an accredited RN college of nursing.
• Present nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
• Sturdy qualities of management, communication, and organizational abilities. (moved beneath) Capability to offer high quality affected person care in accordance with relevant requirements, insurance policies, and procedures.
• Possess essential pondering abilities to investigate, synthesize, and consider scientific knowledge and observations in growing a nursing plan of care.
• Complete data of relevant nursing ideas and practices to make sure the standard of care requirements for resident’s care.
• Possess the willingness to work with skilled and nonprofessional personnel. Proficiency within the English language together with the flexibility to talk, learn, write, and comprehend the language with minimal to no problem.
• Legitimate CPR certification
Normal Duties and Duties:
Supplies nursing care as prescribed by doctor/well being care skilled in accordance with the authorized scope of observe, any Board of Licensing restrictions, and inside established requirements of care, insurance policies, and procedures
• Administers skilled companies and supply care in line with permitting residents to achieve or preserve his or her highest practicable bodily, psychological, and emotional well-being using the nursing strategy of assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating affected person care
• Admits, transfers, and discharges residents in accordance with coverage and process
• Orients new residents/households as obligatory
• Provides/receives nursing stories upon starting and ending of assigned shift. Evaluations every day affected person stories and assignments with Nursing Assistants upon the start of the assigned shift.
• Assures that the unit space is maintained in a clear and secure method for resident consolation and comfort.
• Conducts every day resident rounds to evaluate and consider the resident’s bodily, medical and emotional standing and to implement or revise nursing interventions to the resident plan of care.
• Information care info precisely, well timed and concisely. Completes all required documentation together with resident assessments, interventions, and affected person response(s) within the medical report in accordance with coverage.
• Initiates, critiques, revises, and updates resident Plans of Care as indicated. Evaluates the affected person’s progress towards particular objectives and adjusts the nursing plan of care, as obligatory. Receives and transcribe orders precisely from attending/alternate doctor
• Obtain and transcribe orders precisely from attending/alternate doctor
• Assists in making rounds with the attending doctor, as obligatory.
• Prepares / administers medicines as ordered by the doctor and throughout the authorized scope of observe.
• Completes medical remedies as indicated and ordered by the doctor.
• Evaluates resident response and stories hostile reactions to medicines or remedies in accordance with the coverage.
• Assures that narcotic and managed medication are safe, stock counts are correct and narcotic register documentation is well timed and correct
• Orders prescribed medicines, provides and gear as established by the power’s insurance policies and procedures.
• Requisitions and arranges for diagnostic and therapeutic companies as ordered by the doctor.
• Informs the RN Supervisor or RN answerable for the power and others as applicable of resident standing and associated issues
• Attends varied facility conferences (care conferences, stand-up conferences, employees conferences, Medicare conferences, discharge plan conferences, and many others.) as required.
• Studies allegations of abuse or uncommon incidence per State and Federal Rules and facility coverage. Assists with a gathering of knowledge relative to the occasion.
• Initiates emergency procedures (together with primary CPR) and supply emergency affected person remedies
• Participates within the facility’s an infection management program for monitoring communicable and/or infectious illness amongst residents and employees.
• Take part in procedures for reporting hazardous situations or gear.
• Assists in orientation of newly assigned personnel as requested.
• Assumes Cost duty following orientation interval as requested.
• Performs different position-related duties as assigned.
• Supervise CNAs
• Make resident rounds to make sure applicable care is being rendered, figuring out, and making corrections as obligatory.
• Meet with nursing personnel to help in figuring out and correcting drawback areas and/or the development of resident care.
• Help the Cost Nurse in revision and distribution of nursing assignments as wanted.
• Help within the supervision and route of nursing personnel.
• Take part in disciplinary motion and analysis of nursing personnel.
• Presents an expert picture to customers by means of gown, habits, and speech.
• Treats residents/relations with dignity and respect
• Responds to Resident and household concern(s) and assists in resolving grievances. Information grievances per facility coverage
• Take part within the facility’s High quality Assurance (QA) program as requested or wanted. Help in correcting findings and deficiencies from the Division of Well being Providers, Consultants, and the High quality Assurance Group as directed by the Director of Nursing. Actively participates in High quality Assurance Efficiency Enchancment groups and actions
• Ensures the safety of well being info as required by the Well being Insurance coverage Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)