SANDF Army Expertise Growth System Utility Types 2023 – 2024
THE SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL DEFENCE FORCE OFFICIALLY ISSUES OUT APPLICATION FORMS TO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WISH TO JOIN THE DEFENCE FORCE THROUGH THE MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM IN THE YEAR 2024
needs to tell members of the general public who want and eligible to affix the Defence Pressure by the Army Expertise Growth System that they’ll now entry utility types from all SANDF regional workplaces in addition to the official SANDF web site as from Monday, 16 January 2023 utilizing the next hyperlinks.
• SA Military – https://www.military.mil.za
• SAAF –https://www.af.mil.za
• SA Navy – https://www.navy.mil.za
• SAMHS – https://www.mhs.mil.za
For the benefit of reference, utility types are issued on the following regional workplaces with indicated addresses:
• Regional Workplace Free State. Military Assist Base Bloemfontein Recruitment Workplace, Pappa Brits Road, Tempe, Bloemfontein, 9300
• Regional Workplace Western Cape. Citadel of Good Hope Recruitment Workplace Block C, c/o Buiten en Strand Road, Cape City, 8000
• Regional Workplace Limpopo. Military Assist Recruitment Workplace Constructing T143, Gate manner Highway, Polokwane, 0699
• Regional Workplace Kwa-Zulu Natal. Recruitment Workplace, Lords Floor Army Base, 186 Previous Ford Highway (Ok.E. Masinga Highway), Durban
• Regional Workplace Japanese Cape. Military Assist Base Recruitment Workplace Willow Drive, Forest Hill, Port Elizabeth, 6013
• Regional Workplace Northern Cape. Military Assist Base Recruitment Workplace Kimberley, Basic Khan van der Spuy Avenue, Diskobolos, Kimberley.
• Regional Workplace North West. Military Assist Base Recruitment Workplace, C/O Grobler St (R53) and Eleazer Highway, Potchefstroom, 2531
• Regional Workplace Gauteng. Recruitment Workplace, C/O Visagie and Paul Kruger Road, Pretoria Central, 0001
Candidates residing in Mpumalanga will entry types on the following venues:
• Military Assist Base, 8 Spruit Road, Mbombela, 1201 • 4 South African Infantry Battalion, c/o Dr Beyers Naude and Boncker Road, Middelburg, Mpumalanga, 1050
The SANDF needs to categorically assert that its recruitment course of is free and no sum of money shall be required from any individual. In an unlucky occasion the place some members of the general public demand cash for these types, the SANDF urges members of the general public to report such actions or individuals who demand cash with the promise of employment into the SANDF to their nearest police stations or SANDF items and Bases.