Nationwide Inhabitants Fee (NPC) begins Adhoc Employees Recruitment for Nigerians
The Nationwide Inhabitants Fee (NPC) has commmenced Adhoc Employees Recruitment forward of the 2022/2023 Nationwide Inhabitants and Housing Census Train.
Talking through the launch of the NPC E-Recruitment Portal on Monday, the Chairman, Nationwide Inhabitants Fee, Hon Nasir Isa Kwarra acknowledged that the recruitment portal is geo-fenced and the appliance is restricted to solely candidates residing within the six chosen LGAs from six States within the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
Nasir added that the Candidates should be in these six chosen LGAs to have the ability to apply for the Trial Census train.
The Six chosen LGAs and States are as follows;
1. Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South South zone
2. Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast zone
3. Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest zone
4. Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast zone
5. Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral zone
6. Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest zone
Easy methods to fill NPC Adhoc Employees Recruitment 2022-2023 Software Type
2. When it opens, click on on Begin Software.
3. Fill the NPC 2022 E-Recruitment Software Type with the required info together with Full Names, Cellphone Quantity, Handle and many others.
4. After filling the Type, click on Submit.
5. Click on on Verify Software Standing to view standing of utility from time to time1