Vale Healthcare Middle
CA United States
Gives help in Resident care planning actions, together with the MDS and MMQ processes. Participates in well timed completion of MDS course of (Minimal Knowledge Set, discharge and re-entry monitoring kinds).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES embody the next. Different duties could also be assigned.
· Assists the Resident Evaluation Coordinator in fulfilling duties, as directed.
· Completes assessments of Residents that directs the plan of care.
· Conducts orientation periods on the MDS course of to all workers concerned.
· Could coordinate info methods operations and training for the medical division.
· Liable for contacting Medicare advantages hotline as required per firm pointers.
· Develops schedule of due dates for periodic assessments.
· Within the absence of the Resident Evaluation Coordinator, could carry out duties of that place with oversight by a Registered Nurse (if relevant).
· Completes required kinds and paperwork in accordance with firm coverage and state and/or federal laws.
· Graduate of an accredited college of Nursing.
· Legitimate State registration as an LPN/LVN
· Educated of OBRA, Perspective Fee System, and MDS course of.