Put together for a Profitable UNISA On-line Examination
Unisa will likely be conducting on-line examinations utilizing its new myExams platform. A complete set of examination data has been ready for you on this hyperlink: Important suggestions for on-line examinations (unisa.ac.za).
To efficiently participate within the examination actions, pay attention to the next:
BASIC EXAMINATION INFORMATION
Guarantee that you’ve:• Obtained your Might/June 2022 examination timetable and marked the dates and instances relevant to you on Examination timetable software (unisa.ac.za)
• Recognized the proctoring software(s) related to your module(s) Proctoring instruments.
• Learn the May_June 2022 on-line examination guidelines.pdf (unisa.ac.za) completely to familiarise your self with the Dos and Don’ts previous to your examination sitting.
• Examined your entry to examinations query papers on https://myexams.unisa.ac.za/portal/.
• Accessed a dependable desktop/laptop computer/cellular with a steady web connection and digicam. College students ought to make use of their cellular browsers and never Unisa myModules app.
EXAMINATIONS TRAINING SESSIONS
It is strongly recommended that you simply attend the coaching webinars and blast classes (troubleshootingsessions) as proven within the schedule on this hyperlink: Obtain schedule.
Legitimate myUnisa login credentials. Confer with this hyperlink for steering: Entry MyExams Portal.
• Be ready to your on-line examinations towards deliberate loadshedding schedules.
STUDENTS QUERIES TO BE SUBMITTED TO