Anchor Well being
CA United States
Are you in search of a piece place the place you can also make a real distinction?
Firm Tradition that feels supportive, real and appreciative of all?
Anchor Well being is dedicated to the communities of which we serve, the sufferers and households we’ve got the respect of caring for and the EMPLOYEES who’ve chosen us as their work household.
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs hospice care companies particular to every affected person/household which incorporates instruction and analysis within the dwelling. The skilled nurse is accountable to the Director of Affected person Care Providers for implementing the affected person plan of care and speaking every affected person must the Interdisciplinary crew. The skilled nurse can also be liable for communication and collaboration with group physicians in addition to relations concerning particular person affected person care. Anchor Well being affords aggressive salaries, nice advantages and a compassionate work setting.
Affected person Care
1. The Hospice Workforce Nurse supplies skilled nursing care to sufferers by using all components of nursing course of.
2. . Assesses and evaluates affected person’s standing
3. Initiates the plan of care and makes mandatory revisions as affected person standing and desires change.
4. Develops a care plan that establishes objectives, primarily based on nursing analysis and incorporates palliative nursing actions. Consists of the affected person and the household within the planning course of.
Acts as Case Supervisor when assigned by Medical Supervisor and assumes duty to coordinate affected person look after assigned caseload.
1. The Hospice Workforce Nurse completes, maintains and submits correct and related scientific notes concerning affected person’s situation and care given. Information ache/symptom administration modifications/outcomes as applicable.
2. Communicates with the doctor concerning the affected person’s wants and experiences modifications within the affected person’s situation; obtains/receives physicians’ orders as required.
3. Communicates with group well being associated individuals to coordinate the care plan.
1. Graduate of a Nationwide League of Nursing accredited college of nursing.
2. Present licensure in State of CA and CPR certification.
3. Registered nurses shall have a minimal of 1 (1) 12 months of expertise as knowledgeable nurse inside the final three (3) years; OR have a baccalaureate diploma in nursing from a program accredited by the Nationwide League of Nursing and a present RN license.
Minimal of two (2) years’ expertise, at the very least one in every of which is within the space of public well being, dwelling care, or hospice nursing is most popular.
4. Administration expertise not required. Answerable for supervising hospice aides.
5. Wonderful statement, verbal and written communication expertise, drawback fixing expertise, primary math expertise; nursing expertise per competency guidelines.
6. Extended or appreciable strolling or standing. Capable of elevate, place and/or switch sufferers. Capable of elevate provides and gear. Appreciable reaching, stooping bending, kneeling and/or crouching.
7. Have to be a licensed driver with an car that’s insured in accordance with state/or group necessities and is in good working order.