Deadline: December seventh 2022
Hec Pakistan Particular Equivalence Examination for Legislation Graduates of International Universities
Increased Schooling Fee, Pakistan Particular Equivalence / Examination (A pre-requisite Take a look at to seem in Bar Entrance Take a look at -Legislation-Gat)
The Increased Schooling Fee (HEC), Pakistan is conducting a Particular Equivalence Examination for the Legislation Graduates of International Universities (SEE-LAW) as per the instructions of the Honorable Supreme Courtroom vide its order dated March 06, 2018, and judgment dated August 31, 2018 handed in C.P.134/2012 “Pakistan Bar Council Vs Federation and Others” and as required beneath the Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) Authorized Schooling Guidelines, 2015.
The Legislation Graduates of International Universities/Institutes, acknowledged by HEC/PBC, are required to go the Particular Equivalence Examination earlier than showing in Legislation Graduate Evaluation Take a look at (LAW-GAT), which is necessary to use to the Bar Council for enrollment as an advocate. On-line purposes are invited from desirous regulation graduates who’ve obtained their regulation diploma from HEC/ PBC acknowledged international universities/ establishments.
Eligibility Standards – Hec Pakistan Particular Equivalence Examination for Legislation Graduates of International Universities
• Legislation graduates from a international college/ institute acknowledged by HEC/ PBC. Curriculum of Particular Equivalence Examination (SEE-Legislation) SEE-Legislation will probably be held as per the accredited syllabus obtainable on HEC web site at: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/CW-SEE-LAW.aspx
• The check will probably be A number of Alternative Questions based mostly (MCQs).
DATE OF EXAMINATION
• SEE LAW will probably be held on December 18th, 2022. Any change within the check date, as a consequence of unavoidable circumstances, shall be communicated to candidates by www.hec.gov.pk and http://and so forth.hec.gov.pk
• Candidates who register by HEC (ETC) on-line registration course of will have the ability to obtain their Roll Quantity Slips from http://and so forth.hec.gov.pk and similar will probably be despatched to their registered e mail handle per week earlier than the check date.
• The examination date, time and venue will probably be intimated to the registered candidates by way of E mail/ SMS. Due to this fact the candidates are required to offer legitimate e mail and cellular quantity whereas filling their on-line software type.
• A print of Roll Quantity Slip, unique CNIC and Unique Paid Payment Challan will probably be required to enter the Examination Centre on the check day.
A DETAIL OF EXAMINATION CENTRES
• The check will probably be performed within the federal and provincial capitals. Candidates might choose their desired examination centre from the record obtainable within the software type.
• As soon as chosen, the centre can’t be modified.
HOW TO REGISTER
• For on-line registration, go to the next hyperlink http://and so forth.hec.gov.pk. In case of issue throughout on-line registration, go to onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or obtain the consumer guide obtainable at http://and so forth.hec.gov.pk.
• Solely SUBMITTED purposes will probably be thought of for SEE-Legislation Take a look at and purposes in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode is not going to be entertained.
• Take a look at charge of Rs. 5000/- is to be deposited within the account No. 01127900567403, Account Title: Increased Schooling Fee, Habib Financial institution Restricted, Department Code: 0112.
• Obtain financial institution Payment Challan whereas registering for the check at http://and so forth.hec.gov.pk. (Payment Challan is barely obtainable on ETC on-line registration portal).
• All candidates are required to add paid & scanned charge challan, duly stamped by an HBL department, whereas finishing the applying type on ETC on-line registration portal for software submission.
• The check charge is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Be aware: Taking a cellular or any calculating, recording, or imaging digital machine contained in the check heart or importing/sharing the photographs of query e-book is strictly prohibited and an offence liable to punishment as per the ETC guidelines.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
The Final date for on-line registration is December seventh, 2022
OTHER REQUIREMENTS/ CONDITIONS:
• As specified by PBC, 50% rating is required to qualify the Particular Equivalence Examination (SEE-Legislation).
• Candidates may also have to fulfill different standards, if any, as per the Guidelines & Rules of PBC.
• Candidates may have a most of 5 possibilities to qualify the examination.
• HEC conducts the examination twice a 12 months or on quarterly foundation as wanted.