Gauteng Division of Sport Arts Tradition and Recreation 2023 Bursary Utility
The Division calls on Gauteng based mostly Info Science College students for bursary purposes for the 2023 Educational yr.
To be thought of, purposes ought to adjust to the next standards:
• Solely South African residents residing and finding out in Gauteng might be thought of for bursaries.
• Candidates should be below 35 years.
• Bursaries are awarded within the following disciplines: Archival Science and Information Administration; Library and Info Science or Info Science
• Proof of registration or provisional acceptance from the establishment the place the scholar will additional his/her research to be connected.
• The bursary is open to undergraduates solely.
• Full official current educational transcripts / outcomes.
• Licensed copy of ID and up to date CV to be connected.
• The bursary will cowl tuition charges and registration charges. No books, transport and lodging prices might be lined.
• Completely employed college students both by Public or Personal establishments is not going to be funded.
• College students finding out at Personal establishments is not going to be assisted.
Utility types can be found on the Division’s web site: www.gauteng.gov.za or on the Division’s workplaces at 35 Cnr Rissik and Fox Road, Johannesburg.
The deadline for purposes is thirtieth September 2022
Functions will be posted to: Provincial Archivist Gauteng Provincial Archives Division of Sport, Arts, Tradition and Recreation Personal Bag X33 Marshalltown Johannesburg 2000 Or hand delivered at:
Division of Sport, Arts, Tradition and Recreation Workplaces 35 Rissik Cnr. Fox Road Johannesburg
Enquiries: Mr. Zamani Mbanjwa: (011) 355 2803 or Mr. Sizwe Mbuyisa (011) 355 2549 / 0716787799