Nation Villa Pavilion
CA United States
A licensed skilled nurse straight underneath the supervision of the Director of Nursing Providers.
The Cost Nurse is liable for coordinating day by day administrative duties of an assigned nursing unit together with schedules, nursing assignments, delegation of resident care and supervision of nursing workers.
• Graduate of an accredited faculty of nursing or an authorised RN or LVN program
• Present nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
• Expertise in a long-term care setting, most well-liked
• Sturdy qualities of management, communication, and organizational abilities
• Capacity to offer affected person care in accordance with relevant requirements, insurance policies, and procedures
• Possess crucial pondering abilities to research, synthesize, and consider scientific knowledge and observations in growing a nursing plan of care
• Complete information of relevant nursing ideas, practices, and requirements of care
• Possess the willingness to work with and supervise skilled and nonprofessional personnel
• Proficiency of the English language together with the power to talk, learn, write, and comprehend the language with minimal to no issue
• Legitimate CPR certification
Normal Duties and Obligations:
Along with the duties and duties outlined within the RN and/or LVN job description, the Cost Nurse will:
• Assume duty and oversight of an assigned nursing unit together with task and coordination of nursing care.
• Present supervision and assist for nursing workers in accordance with their degree of coaching and the resident’s acuity.
• Monitor for compliance of facility authorised procedures and insurance policies in addition to laws set forth by state and federal businesses
• Maintains total shift operation in a secure, environment friendly, and efficient matter.
• Coordinates resident admissions, transfers, and discharges.
• Makes day by day resident rounds to interview bodily and emotional standing and to implement any required nursing interventions.
• Routinely observes and guides direct affected person care workers for applicable approach and adherence to facility insurance policies and procedures.
• Participates in Interdisciplinary care plan conferences and contributes to the individualized person-centered plan of look after every resident.
• Ensures that each one security and an infection management practices are adopted.
• Responds to emergency conditions.
• Ensures that required documentation is full and is in compliance with laws and requirements in addition to insurance policies and procedures
• Assists with particular initiatives or different duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
• Communicates with sufferers and households promptly relating to therapy and care.
• Communicates with the medical workers, nursing personnel, and different division supervisors and workers.
• Meets with unit personnel, regularly, to help in figuring out and correcting drawback areas, and/or the advance of providers.
• Opinions and evaluates assigned personnel and makes written evaluations to the Director of Nursing and/or designee.
• Coordinates Nursing service with different departments and nursing models.
• Assures that each one personnel comply with established an infection management practices and aseptic methods when isolation procedures change into vital.
• Follows required teaching and progressive disciplinary procedures.
• Presents skilled picture to customers by means of gown, habits and speech
• Capabilities as a job mannequin to workers.
• Treats residents/members of the family with dignity and respect.
• Responds to resident and household concern(s) and assists in resolving grievances. Data grievances per facility coverage
• Actively participates within the facility’s High quality Assurance (QA) program as requested or wanted. Assists in correcting findings and deficiencies from the Division of Well being Providers, Consultants, and the High quality Assurance Group as directed by the Director of Nursing.
· Ensures the safety of well being info as required by the Well being Insurance coverage Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
• Participates within the facility’s An infection Management Program for monitoring communicable and/or infectious illness amongst residents and workers
• Participates in procedures for reporting hazardous situations or gear.
• Orients new workers members upon request
• Attends numerous facility conferences (care conferences, stand-up conferences, workers conferences, Medicare conferences, discharge plan conferences, and so on.) as required
• Attends in-services and academic lessons to take care of nursing abilities competency, and present information for traditional of care and efficient practices
• Performs different position-related duties as assigned.