Alameda Healthcare & Wellness Middle
CA United States
Signal-on Bonus for New Hires
A licensed skilled nurse immediately beneath the supervision of the Director of Nursing Providers.
The Cost Nurse is chargeable for coordinating each day administrative duties of an assigned nursing unit together with schedules, nursing assignments, delegation of resident care and supervision of nursing employees.
• Graduate of an accredited faculty of nursing or an authorized RN or LVN program
• Present nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
• Expertise in a long-term care setting, most popular
• Sturdy qualities of management, communication, and organizational abilities
• Skill to offer affected person care in accordance with relevant requirements, insurance policies, and procedures
• Possess essential considering abilities to research, synthesize, and consider medical knowledge and observations in growing a nursing plan of care
• Complete data of relevant nursing rules, practices, and requirements of care
• Possess the willingness to work with and supervise skilled and nonprofessional personnel
• Proficiency of the English language together with the power to talk, learn, write, and comprehend the language with minimal to no issue
• Legitimate CPR certification
Common Duties and Tasks:
Along with the duties and obligations outlined within the RN and/or LVN job description, the Cost Nurse will:
• Assume duty and oversight of an assigned nursing unit together with project and coordination of nursing care.
• Present supervision and help for nursing employees in accordance with their degree of coaching and the resident’s acuity.
• Monitor for compliance of facility authorized procedures and insurance policies in addition to rules set forth by state and federal companies
• Maintains general shift operation in a secure, environment friendly, and efficient matter.
• Coordinates resident admissions, transfers, and discharges.
• Makes each day resident rounds to interview bodily and emotional standing and to implement any required nursing interventions.
• Routinely observes and guides direct affected person care employees for acceptable method and adherence to facility insurance policies and procedures.
• Participates in Interdisciplinary care plan conferences and contributes to the individualized person-centered plan of look after every resident.
• Ensures that each one security and an infection management practices are adopted.
• Responds to emergency conditions.
• Ensures that required documentation is full and is in compliance with rules and requirements in addition to insurance policies and procedures
• Assists with particular initiatives or different duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
• Communicates with sufferers and households promptly concerning remedy and care.
• Communicates with the medical employees, nursing personnel, and different division supervisors and employees.
• Meets with unit personnel, frequently, to help in figuring out and correcting drawback areas, and/or the advance of companies.
• Critiques and evaluates assigned personnel and makes written evaluations to the Director of Nursing and/or designee.
• Coordinates Nursing service with different departments and nursing items.
• Assures that each one personnel comply with established an infection management practices and aseptic methods when isolation procedures grow to be crucial.
• Follows required teaching and progressive disciplinary procedures.
• Presents skilled picture to shoppers by gown, conduct and speech
• Features as a job mannequin to employees.
• Treats residents/relations with dignity and respect.
• Responds to resident and household concern(s) and assists in resolving grievances. Information grievances per facility coverage
• Actively participates within the facility’s High quality Assurance (QA) program as requested or wanted. Assists in correcting findings and deficiencies from the Division of Well being Providers, Consultants, and the High quality Assurance Staff as directed by the Director of Nursing.
· Ensures the safety of well being data as required by the Well being Insurance coverage Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
• Participates within the facility’s An infection Management Program for monitoring communicable and/or infectious illness amongst residents and employees
• Participates in procedures for reporting hazardous circumstances or tools.
• Orients new employees members upon request
• Attends varied facility conferences (care conferences, stand-up conferences, employees conferences, Medicare conferences, discharge plan conferences, and many others.) as required
• Attends in-services and academic courses to keep up nursing abilities competency, and present data for traditional of care and efficient practices
• Performs different position-related duties as assigned.